Pages

Thursday 28 February 2013

Bodybuilding Craze O_o

Gym, Supplements, Steroids, health shakes, you name it. Bodybuilding, or getting into shape so guys call it, is becoming much of a craze amongst them.

Gaining a lil muscle, and wanting to look well built, theres nothing wrong with that, but I think I speak for almost every sane woman with good taste that if you find a man that looks like a normal coloured Hulk, you're  either blind or have a steroids fetish.

There is a limit I say, to exercising and getting into shape, and once you've exceeded that limit then you have past the point of attraction.

Below are a few examples, of what I am talking about. 

HUGE Improvement, and FAIRLY Acceptable Muscle



I mean this Right Here, is not healthy and damn straight unattractive so I understand why'd you want to gain extra weight
HMM :P
BUT THIS, is just, really gross. He's too "VEINY" and Muscular

Nice Arms from a Naarrce Dude :P
He is so Repulsive :O !!


Uhmm, Eww.

He's Aiight, He's pretty sexy, excluding the shiny extremely shiny skin.