Pages

Friday 19 October 2012

Little Talent for a Big World♥



So this chiq nunah friend of mine, Glory, is a poet and I love her work.. She's only 16 but some of the things she writes are beyond her age.. This is one of her shortest poems yet, as she's modest but I felt the need just to share it with you☺
                                                                                                                                      Who  am I?


Who  am I? I have something to say but who am I?

If I may; I look around not only to see a whole world telling me who not to be.
Do I have ability, or do I not have any personality?
I know where to go; I know not to have a foe
But still, who am I?
  

 




I say that she's one beautiful French girl, and how I wish she shared a whole lot more of that poem than just an extract...





Yoli_D*`~