Pages

Friday 19 October 2012

Joburg Pride*☺

Bathabile, looking Gorg as ever♥ Off to support Pride!
Its been a while ever since I posted something.. and well the first thing that popped into mind was the recent event Joburg held, Joburg Pride :"))



I felt so bummed that I didn't go, got a couple friends of mine disappointed but I myself didn't realise how huge, fantastic and how much of a learning experience this diverse day would be. I mean, people from all over Johannesburg and a couple other places came up north to the Zoo Lake to celebrate this year's theme "Protect Our Rights".. For some some of us who don't know, being gay is more than just the physical and what appears to the eye, but its also how the rest of us, heterosexual people, should learn and accept the fact that the Gay/Lesbians are humans too and their rights should be protected and recognised in our communities.
Thando ☺

But enough about that.. Just a couple of pictures↓↓ of my BEAUTIFUL friends that went and joined the gay community on the 6th of October, and how Fabulously Awesome they looked ☻♥*

When you can look soo pretty, while fiesting haha__
*They are Young* haha.. love it ↑↑


lmao.. Cute, i guess

Simz, and uhm.. someone else??


Pearl, looked uber fabulous on the day!! :"))
Ncaww, Louisa and her nunu♥
























MalisticD*♥`~