Pages

Tuesday 26 March 2013

2013 Beautiful NATURAL Black People Hair*!

Hi☺!
↓↓↓

Me!! ☺
 So I decided, after a long time of indecision that I want to go natural, and leave the relaxing world for a while. I havent relaxed my hair in nearly 10 months now, and I realized that I was content with my decision.It wasn't until shortly, did I realize that I need to cut my hair in order for it to fully grow natural, in which I did about a week ago, and I must say I am LOVING the look.

 Im regrowing my hair, still using blow cream just to untangle the knots in it, but only till next year will I probably go back to straightening and relaxing my hair. 
Below is some BEAUTIFUL natural hair, that I seriously Envy ☹

Do enjoy♥


She soo cute!! ♥


Tebelelo Sephuma








  

 Natural is Beautiful!!

Y o l i 'D
@YoliDiintsi