Pages

Friday 6 September 2013

We Dont Care: 15 Songs about not giving a damn

I found this on the internet a few days ago: A compiled list of 15 songs that are about not caring and not giving a damn about anything BUT having fun!! :D
So below is the list of the songs of which you might even want to download. My friend Mapule's theme song of the week has undoubtedly been Icona Pop's - I DONT CARE and I think this song speaks to many of the free spirited people out here.

List:

1. I Love It ♪ Icona Pop
2. ATLiens ♪ Outkast
3. P.D.A. (We Just Don't Care) ♪ John Legend
4. Really Don't Care ♪ Demi Lovato ft. Cher Lloyd
5. Highway Don't Care ♪ Tim McGraw ft. Taylor Swift
6. They Don't Care About Us ♪ Michael Jackson
7. I Don't Wanna Care Right Now ♪ Lupe Fiasco
8.
I Don't Care ♪ Fall Out Boy
9. I Don't Care ♪ Elle Varner
10. Potential Breakup Song ♪ Aly & AJ
11. The Way ♪ Ariana Grande ft. Mac Miller
12. Grow Up ♪ Paramore
13. I Don't Give A ♪ Madonna ft. Nicki Minaj
14. That Girl ♪ Justin Timberlake
15. We Can't Stop ♪ Miley Cyrus



Yoli_D
☺♥/!