Pages

Wednesday 24 September 2014

The Waiting Game On Sunday

24hours
I sit here and wait.
I sit here and stay waiting,
and truly that's what life's about -
just constant waiting
and for what?

  Cause the reality is that
  we wont be getting married,
  we wont be together forever.
  We acting dramatic over a
  temporary forever which will
  probably bring heartache,
  separation
  and more lonely
  depressing nights filled with my haunting silence
  and despair
  while I sit and wonder
  who's your next hit?

     Your next fairytale, your next
     temporary forever;
     who's going to be taking up your
     1440 minutes and would they be
     better spent than me? will she do it
     better
     sweeter
     softer
     than I ever did?

will those 1440 minutes feel like
86400 exciting seconds or
a waste of 24 hours,
a waste of another day,
a waste of a Sunday...

the waste of OUR Sunday.

- @SheATen