Pages

Friday 7 November 2014

MEN: Summer Trends 2014

THE MAN BUN - I find this look EXTREMELY SEXY I'll have you know.

Goodbye German Cut (famously known as the "Kendrick Lamar" here in S.A) and Hello Man Bun. The Modern man, metrosexual or not, is currently rocking this hairdo and it has many fashion forward people turning their heads. I'm not on par with what is in and what is not in regards to men's fashion, actually fashion as a whole, but when I saw Mongezi Mcelu (image below) rocking this style, as a black man at that, I was quite taken.

This style is funky, very Eastern in  relation to the Samurai "culture" and extremely male-chic. They give off an artsy appeal to a man and no, I'm not saying it's what EVERY guy should wear but for those that are fashion-forward and adventurous it indeed is a must-have.

My friend Jason Blundell looking stylish
Mongezi Mcelu