Pages

Monday 17 November 2014

Solange's Superior Wedding

Solange Knowle's wedding took place yesterday in new Orleans where she married her long time boyfriend Alan Ferguson. The reason why I've called it Superior is because, personally, I think she has to have had one of the best celebrity weddings I've seen in a long time, outdoing both her sister's as well as Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's that took place earlier this year in France.

The couple had a very fashionable and relatively small wedding(200 guests, that's small for a celebrity) that seemed very funny too! Fun, because unlike the traditional "Just Married Car" newly weds have after the wedding ceremony, the Ferguson's rode off on BICYCLES. How Eco-friendly is that?! Lol
Too dope man!

The female musician wore a cream white Jumpsuit for the wedding ceremony and later changed into a goddess of a dress where she and her family took a wedding video and pictures to capture the beautiful moment.

I won't even mention her VEIL *In Awe* .. Well technically, it was a cape draped over the dress and I'm guessing it was a substitute for a traditional veil. She had her afro all blown out and her red matte lips ultimately did it for me!! I think I may have an idea of how I want MY wedding to be like now! :D

Sidenote: Apparently the bridesmaids were able to chose their OWN dresses/outfits so long as they were white. 

Anyways, Congratulations to the couple ☺
Check it out ↓↓↓
Meet The Fergusons
Solange Knowles Wedding Dress Photos Portrait Kenzo
Dapperness err'where!!
Wheely good fun! Solange appeared to be having the time of her life on a bike alongside her new husband
THE GODLY DRESS
Left: Alan Ferguson, Middle: Solange's, Son Right: JayZ
The Carters