Pages

Saturday 8 September 2012

"Hey, I've got a TV"



 I figured I’ll write about what I’m currently watching lately and perhaps share it with you all and maybe get a few of you to watch it too. I like watching things that keep me captivated and stuck to my screen as well as getting my mind thinking and put to a challenge for a couple of minutes, so crime-drama and science fiction are one of the few genres that are able to do such for me, seeing that I am a very intellectual person, if I can say so myself… ha ha:-p  

A list of some of things I have watched in no specific order
1.      The Mentalist
2.      Lie To Me
3.      Star Trek: Voyager
4.      Castle
5.      Dr. Who
6.      Gossip Girl
7.      Sherlock Holmes: series
8.      How I met your mother
9.      South Park
10.   " V "


What I’m currently watching though is The Mentalist and I must say it’s one hell of a show! I mean yes, it does help having the main character being a handsome blond man, something to keep the ladies watching. But also the fact that it is really taken a whole different course around showing police cases and how detectives work!


http://the-mentalist.maxupdates.tv/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Simon-Baker-star-of-the-Mentalist.jpg

The writings good the acting is even better and every episode really makes sense. It’s something intellects like me would love to watch and have as their current TV series. For some of us that do not have DSTV #hides … haha, its downloadable online and well, best part is you can watch ahead!! I really am not sure on what channel it airs on DSTV but I’m sure on a TV guide it should be available.

As for Gossip Girl:http://haveuheard.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Gossip-G.jpg even though it is neither science fiction nor crime-drama, but drama filled indeed, is something for all the ladies to watch. All the main actors are good-looking; portray such sophisticated and elegant fashion sense and not to mention the plot summary of the whole series is pretty much based on a lot of controversial issue’s teens and young adults face, but only in this case everything is less complex and more money orientated… something a GANG loads of us think we have but truly don’t... 
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiC5ukOYymeRk0UgE5zZe15j98hQWA7tJzJPtvqDJ2WRnM4GF5ad9MxLTSgxcq23dpXQlmI83PoOJOQyHboefW8FWK02qIMH3RdJRC7QbPvBd0um_wcY9DbMH0L7oI1ULj_UsPN3AHtSXyT/s400/Chuck+Bass+Purple+%26+Yellow.jpg

ANYWAYS, I’m currently watching season five now, waiting anxiously for season six and the last season of the show. Its such a pity, because a lot of us, even guys get their fashion sense from the show and now that it’s going to end, we will be without so much inspiration, be it from the dress codes to the relationships and pick up lines (gotta admit, Chuck Bass really knows his way around the ladies).
Uhm so that was just a little thought that skipped to mind and figured I’d share it with you all my lovely readers, and any suggestions for things to blog about do leave a comment BELOW↓ 










MalisticD*`~